- Pre-inspect entire rug for splits and dimensional stability.
- If damaged, repair before cleaning. Quote repair costs before cleaning.
- If the core of the braid is made of paper, the paper will buckle and may bleed into the face
fibers when wet cleaned. Get a written release before cleaning.
- If cores are paper, low moisture clean with an upholstery tool. Do not get the paper wet.
- Check for color fastness. High potential for bleeding.
- Note on paperwork if rug does not lay flat.
- 1. Dust rug. Do not use a tumble duster or other aggressive dusting tool. Air dust or
- Spray with diluted rug soure to stabilize dyes on both sides.
- Pre-spray with Fringe Pre Treatment (Sublime) if oily soil is present.
- Shampoo with LST on both sides. Rug is reversible.
- Fresh water rinse top and bottom ‘no squeegees’ rinse until water runs clear.
- A. Extract, wring out, roll or centrifuge to remove excess water.
B. If rug is dimensionally stable, run through flatbed washer with brushes. But If not
stable, no brushes.
- Speed dry, do not hang to dry. Flat dry with air movers on floor or rack.
© 2020 by Chem Max. All Rights Reserved.